You Don't Have To Believe Me

Hey, and I'm back to blog again.
I was tired, and I still am.
Just that I'm so stubborn that I don't want to sleep.
Feel like I must finish some business first. :/

Hahah, I have nothing to do actually.
Went bloghopping.
Yeah, I'm jealous of their wonderful English.
They could have it written so perfectly.
Amazingly, intriguing.

And mine?
Just "SUCKS TO THE CORE".


Yeahyeah, nobody reads this so?

Haizz, screw insecurities.
D:



Okay, don't be sad because I'm awesome.
Everybody's awesome!
Just need to believe!

And yes, I really can't wait for 29th.
and 4 Feb.
Plus 5 Feb.
Hopefully.
Jangan buat stress sudah! (:

Oh yeah, 27th.
School starts.
They will tell us what to bring right?
:/

Why our plans changed?
All went down to the drain.
Oh well.


Now, I'm sleepy. :O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting