10 years, 10 Jan

I guess my father is bored cause he seems to irritate me now.
Well, I don't know, might be because of my results too?
I seem to be irritated by everything.
I feel like, FEEL ONLY AH, like throwing my phone away, shouting at everyone, just wants some silence.



My results are okay lah.
I mean, it used to be alright when it wasn't O Level.
If this was my Prelims, I would have been very elated.
Now that this is what I get for my Os,
I don't know if I should be satisfied or disappointed.




Blogging while eating is really diificult.
Hold on.



Okay, back.
I got 19 for L1R5.
1 A1, 1 A2, 1 C6, the rest are Bs.
Thank goodness for bonus points.
If not.




Facebook really makes me stress.
Graduates are keep updating their facebook about how happy they are with what they got.
Just like rubbing it in my face.
Irritating.

Seems to be my favourite word.



Hopefully I get into JJC.
That's all I want.
Amin.




K, bye.
Peace out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting