Just The Helper

Hello!
So internal FAC just ended.
Super tiring!

I want to go and sleep now but I feel like I must blog first.

So, came around 9.40am, looked around for ShY but she was nowhere to be found.
So went into SJ room to help.
Moved here and there.
Slacked and changed.
Eventually the whole event started.

The walkietalkie that home nursing got was so suay.
The battery died on us.
So we used phone instead. Ahh, technologies..

Home nursing started a bit late.
But I guess, everything was smoothly done?
Hahah, need to help in clearing up plus video taking.
It felt weird to be there.
My heart was really racing fast due to excitement. Hahah.

After ended, clear up.
Helped in serving refreshments.
Then, prize presentation!

What happens next?
NC1 got best in home nursing!
I was so damn proud of them that I cheered loudly alone.
Lol.

Of course, seeing everyone at least got something for the team makes me happy too!
Even though there's exception. :P

Had meeting after that.
Shifted everything back to the one-day-only-very-clean SJ room ):

Had dinner after that with ShY, ET, Van, HX, HuiLing, Zha, Jer, Jacky and JJ.
Not really together lah but just in the same place.
Still trying to recover from heart attack.
Oh, whatever will be will be.



NC1 PAST OR PRESENT, YOU FREAKING RULE MY HEART! :-*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting