Things Change, But I Won't


Yesyes, look at Cik Nasj (:


She's chubby like me! Weee! :D


Hello!
Aqilah slept over yesterday.
I got too tired after the open houses that I couldn't take care of her.
Well, I did once in while.
Aww, she's so darn adorable.

Anyway, watching Oh Yeah! now on youtube.
Then I went to search about Nabil and Irma.
I find it weird though, just because he hugged her, they got the entertainment headlines.
I know it was a long time ago but it still bugs me.
Well, in the movie produced, actors and actresses have to dress half-naked just to be in the "bad" scene.
They do worse than just hugging okay!
How come they were still allowed to have the movie without any criticism?
Then Nabil and Irma just hugged like normal couples can become a gossip.
I know it's wrong in my religion.
But half of the people who are criticising them do that too with their other half what?
-.-

Get my point?

Hahah, sorry.
I'm just wondering why the big fuss?
And there's no fuss at all about those in movies.
It's the same or even worse.
They hug, roll around, wear skimpy short skirts and tight shirt.
It really bugs me that they even allow that.
Oh, world.






Oh well.
Can't wait for Saturday!
Then after that, I can't wait for my posting results.
Though, I dread it a little.
Things changed, it's not the same plan anymore.
But what will be, will be.
I do believe in Qada' and Qadar.
He has His own way of working things for us.
We just have to accept what is given.
Eventhough, there's such second chances as appealing. (:

Next, I can't wait for Internal FAC.
Then, I can't wait for February.
And not just because it's my birthday (on the 9th! HEHEHS!)
Well, I have a lot planned for that month. :D




Hmm, okay the rest, I can wait for it.
Such as the start of a new school, the lessons, orientations, promos(?).
I don't look forward to it much.
Hahah.



Okay, goodbye!

Pakai baju tidur, so tak senonoh (:
When you have webcam and a face.
LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting