Life As It Was

Hello! I went back to training today!
Was in charge of footdrill.
Shall not comment here.

After lunch, had talks with my former team.
Just don't give up girls!
I love them so much lah!
Yay, can't wait for my date with them.
Hopefully they don't emo on that day. (:

Then did a case with them.
I totally forget everything and got back in the don't-know-what-to-do-state I used to be.
Lol.

It rained heavily so had to wait till 5 plus.
Was in the room with my two old babies,
Reminisce about the old shows with ET while ShY was engrossed with games.
LOL.
So cute!



Got home and slept.
Woke up to pizza because mak is sick so ayah gave her what she wants.
Ayah sent mak to the polyclinic, super sweet.
Hahah.




Now, watching listening to Tom & Jerry.
Their characters don't even talk -.-
Hahah.
But after watching it so much as a child, I still can remember what happen.
It's just a bummer that Jerry is a male mouse.
I used to think it was a female.
So pretty and cute!

Okay, random.
Nightynight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting