Back To December

Heyyo!
I'm such a loser because I haven't posted a thing in August.
It's the fasting month people!

Other than that, what's new?
My notebook is not halved.
I'm trying to adapt to it.
Well, I really want to fix it but I don't have the heart to use Ayah's money anymore.
Hmm.

Well, life's not that great.
It's pretty awesome at one moment.
And at another, it's just like suckish kind of moments.
I think people are avoiding me.
Or I have it all played in my head.



I'm such a bad friend.
Really, I'm not kidding.
I feel guilty but I never do a thing.
Sigh, I don't know what's wrong with me.
I guess I was meant to be a loner.

I don't even have a best friend.
All I have are friends I could share my secrets and life with but they're already somebody else's best friends.
How could I be so cruel to steal their best friends away.
It's sad life really.

There's no real happiness if your heart is constantly hurting, you're always wondering about life and you just don't know what to do with yourself.

I'm happy but really, it's not happiness.






I know right, craps.
I should be doing my Chemistry anyway.
I guess I just got distracted by my feelings.
I'm an emotional girl.
I can't stand that too.
The things I hate about me. :/









Listening to You're Beautiful by James Blunt.
This song is ancient but hey, it's meaningful.
That's all that matters.
(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting