Faith Will Bring It Back

Hello!

Well, for a change, let's not talk about today.
Just that I came early to school today.
Like 6.30am early just to continue some part of the decorations.
I'm so proud of it I kept looking at it.
Hahaha.
Thick skinned.

Anyways.
For sure, today was not that much fun.
I mean, I had fun with the riddles and all during the breaks.
For the heart, I'm not that sure.
Something was pretty wrong with you heart.
Tell me soon yeah >:





Yeah, perangai bebual seorang.
:P


So, I have GP remedial, have to hand in a newly drafted WR in the morning, Maths quiz tomorrow and then a mass tutorial and another standardized test.
Plus, we have to hand in our donation card.
Maybe, continue with the decorations?


May Allah give me His blessings and guidance tomorrow.
I have to be strong.
I have the capabilty to overcome every challenges tomorrow.
Yeah, go Naj, go! :D


<3
I know.
I love myself too much.
But if I don't, who will?
(:


Please don't emo tomorrow okay people.
I need the motivation and people to make me go crazy.
A person's action could influence my mood a lot tomorrow since sleeping won't be the option for me. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting