It's A Beautiful Night

Hello!
So I had a great and awesome weekend!

Yesterday, had an early start with Mira, Haris, Diyanah and Iffa.
Met up with them to go to Geylang!
We were looking for Raya decorations for school.
Hot and tiring! Hahah!
We found what we were looking for and went on to look for seats.
Slacked for about 5 minutes or so.

Then I was off to HQ for my test.
Ohmy, what a difficult one.
Far from what I've expected.
After that, slacked at Nicoll Highway mrt with Jannah, Ain and Rui Ting.
Enjoying free aircon while we awaited the arrival of RT's friend.
Great catch up with them (;

Up next, met up with Aniyah, sister and bro-in-law.
We went to the library till it was almost time to breakfast!
Went home for breakfast.
Next, went to the mosque.

Can you believe it, Aniyah prayed with us.
That's like 17 raka'at. (:
Home after prayers and we watched Fear Itself.
She fell asleep after that.
That made her sleepover after a very very long time!
:D

Today, went to Geylang again!
Walked in Joo Chiat for the free aircon.
(:


I had a great time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting