Travel Back In Time

Hello!
Yesterday had been such a dead-zombie day for my group members and I.
Well, we all were rushing through our wr the night before. Lack of sleep and full of frustration.
Hayyu and Hanz were so sweet to motivate us. (:

Well, pw lecture was enlightening.
Lecture was conducted by Mr Sas and hence, it was "laughable" and enjoyable.
Then our mood was brought down by GP. Hahah.
-.-

One of the highlight of the day was the PJ's first Got Talent Competition.
Martian Trio was up first, making a good opening act for the competition.
I was glad that it wasn't only me who thought they were awesome!
And Haris ss-ness at the back was so fun to watch.
Hahahaha!
He was giving his wide smile at the back at almost every single second. Lol!

The rest after were alright.
Good but yeah.
The crowd wasn't enthusiastic enough.
Hahaha.

The last performance by Marley Ramly was another awesome act! The perfect closing!
When they danced to "Marry You", I wished I could dance as good too. D:
It was like watching those amazing performances by So You Think You Can Dance pro dancers.
(:



Another highlight of the day, I met up with Sher and Jel!
Hahahaha, penat lelah, ku putus asa.
Had a great time reminiscing the past with them.
About Sher and Hariz, our malay teachers, the boys unexpectedly being in Malay dance and those silly, childhood moments of ours.

Sigh.
I really hope that someday, I could find the SYF 2006 performance. I want to see our dance again.
(:
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting