It's A Beautiful Night

Hello!
I'm so thankful and overjoyed!

Firstly, my wishes came true!
My brother is coming home for Raya!
Even though he's going off for work on the 2nd day, he'll still be here on the 1st day!
I can have my family photo with addition of Aqilah!
I can't wait!

Well, I'm not really close with my brothers.
But I definitely don't like it if anyone was missing on the first day.
I really love and appreciate family reunion.
I feel the sense of belonging, the fun, and the most loved. (:

Another wish of mine came true too.
I'm just thankful and surprised that my wish was answered.
(:


Well, the house is almost done.
Just left with my corner and the kuihs!
Omgosh, all the parts of mine :/


Yes, my raya outings, I'm so excited!
I hope Firzanah will come.
It won't be a full circle without her ):

But really, I'm so excited for raya now.
Finally, I'm feeling the berkat of Ramadhan.
The joy of Ramadhan.
Alhamdulillah.

<3
:D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting