A Once In A Blue Moon Rebel

When you want to fake your sickness but in the end making the sickness a reality.
I feel lethargic now.

Today is the first time I skipped school.
Like seriously, I don't know why I told myself to do such a thing.
Well, I had my reasons to skip school.

First, I overslept thus I didn't want to start a late coming record.
Second, I haven't done my homework hence don't want to risk myself from getting the whole class scolded by the ST.

And since it's Friday, I had my reasons to come to school too!
There's CCA today!
I can't miss my cca even if it's for a day! (:

Now that I'm in school, I feel so awkward.
People I know gave me the shocked look that I'm here.
And I have to explain to them why I missed school. D:


The best thing? My mum don't even know she gave me the permission to skip school. Now, I'm gonna die.
Shit man. :0


Had a great dinner just now.
Like seriously, it was fun to disturb Firzanah with I.
Hahahaha!

And I took the bus home with Aizat for the first time.
Super awkward.
And we only had two very short conversation.
The rest of the time, we just sat in silence.
Hahah.

Hmm, now I have to convince my dad to write a parents letter for me.
Without my mum's knowledge.
:/

Come on, my family is not the type to visit the clinic everytime we are sick.
Seriously.
No.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting