Bitter Sweet Ending

So, I was sad earlier.
I deleted my twitter on impulse and I'm still a little bummed out about that. ):
It's like losing a love one.
You'll miss the moments you've had.

I guess, I'm missing out on a lot of stuff now but I shouldn't be sad.
I'm actually quite happy!
I saw Cik Odah and Cikgu Zaleha!
I really could feel true joy and I know I almost wanted to scream out their name.
I was already mouthing "CIKGU!" without a sound.
Hahah!

Well, that's one.
Another reason why I'm happy is because I'll be meeting my friends this Wednesday!
Especially when both Sher and Fida are free and the rest says they probably could make it,
It's just like my dream came true.
Sigh.
(:



Okay, I should get back to work after Isyak.
PW baybehhh! :D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting