Things Get Better In Time

Hello!

I have put up the chatbox again!
So, if you do drop by and by chance, read my post,
tag me alright?
Be it anonymous, nameless or with names, just write something there :D

Read the old tags.
I realised, I really miss my juniors!
My NC1 kiddies especially.
When the time comes, I'm so gonna have reunion with them.

I'm thinking maybe, ET's birthday?
Or after their Os, that's totally fine too :P
I just hope for it to happen.
(:






Oh no,
I've caught the runny nose.
Those sore throat days were trying to warn me after all.
But what could I do.
I'm fated to have this flu now.
Better now than later.

Ramadhan is soon coming to an end.
Just 2 more days and bid goodbye to Ramadhan,
say hello to Syawal.
And then, just pray hard that He will grant you the wish to meet Ramadhan again next year.
And then, end it all with smiles and amen.

(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting