Are You Holding Back Like The Way I Do?

HELLO BLOG!

It's been quite a few days since I've last blogged.
Well, I've been so busy and caught up in the festive season that by the end of the day, I'm just too tired to blog.


Hold on~
I'm too hungry to blog now.
Haven't eaten since 2pm. :/





Okay, I'm back.
So, went for raya with MCS dancers on the 3rd day of raya.
It was fun but tiring.
Went to all 9 houses and end up reaching home only at 2am.
First time ever.
That's crazyyyyy!
Talking about crazy, Aizat's sister used to be in the same madrasah as me.
And she is....Esty.
Wild discovery! Hahah, seriously, I'm still in disbelief till now.
Well, the funniest part of the outing was at Mira's house.
We were watching Ngesot.
Not that scary but the screams from Iffa and Firzanah made it shocking. Hahah.
So there was one time when Haris and Ain planned to scare Aizat.
Ain hid Haris' movements which he was crawling to Aizat.
Epic reaction from a guy!
Another was when Mira's brother, whose name was Aizat too, was disturbing her sister.
Mira scolded her brother not to disturb her sister but instead Aizat was defending himself saying he didn't even distub her.
LOL!
Aizat reaction was too hilarious! :D



4th day of raya: out with S13!
Woke up at 10.30am. It was already quite late!
Had to meet the rest at 12.30pm.
Well, being a girl, 2 hours was simply not enough :P

So we met and to Hanz's house first.
Seriously, it could be like a movie theater with all the stereo sounds available.
We watched JB: Never Say Never.
Okay, I wasn't a fan of him.
Now I can say, I'm still not a fan of him.
Though, I like his songs and I really respect him for the real talent he has in him.
Yup okay.


Then we visited the other houses.
Seriously, my stomach was bloated at the end of it.
Eating at all houses, and all I felt was thirst.

So the last house was mine.
Watched Maharaja Lawak.
Finally knew who was "Acai" Hairizad was refering to the whole day.
Lol.

I had so much fun!
Can't wait for more fun with 4HML and SAPS!
Hehehe! :D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting