There's Always A Kid In Us

Hello!

I've had the time of my life today!
With myself :P
I know, it sounds wrong, weird but everyone needs their alone time and just have fun alone! (:

So today, I went to Perdure.
Finally convinced myself to fix my screen.
It cost me $190. ):
Well, thank goodness for Hari Raya collections.
The guy dismantled my laptop.
In the end, it just became pieces of metals and plastics. :0



Well, they didn't have the screen yet.
So the guy had to put everything back in.
And I have to come back in a week to get my laptop fixed. D:

After I was done with that, went to Lot 1.
My main objective was to buy presents.
My search turns out to be searching presents for myself. :P
I bought 4 new movies that I really wanted to watch but didn't have the time.
I also bought toys for myself, claiming that it was for my niece. Heheh.

Yet, I still managed to achieve my objectives.
So yay!

I seriously can't hold that much money in a day or else, it will all be gone D:
Hahah, I'm really a thrift spender.
Yup, I do feel guilty at the end of the day and feel like I've wasted my money.
Even so, if it makes a happy girl, why should I not?
:D

So that concludes it.
I shall never shop again this whole month.
Yes, yay!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting