There's Not Always Rainbows And Butterflies

Hellooooo!

There's just so many things to share about yesterday!
Hmm.
Monday blues was still present.
But the evening was kind of awesome! (:

So, due to the lack of sleep (just 2 hours!),
I just had to sleep in Chemistry and slack in Math.
I realised that Math can always only last for 30 min at most.
Usually by the 2nd 30th minute, people would get bored because it's the same old concept.

So after school, Hayyu drove me and Hanz to the school bus stop.
Hahaha! Dah sah budak-budak pemalas!
Went to Popular and after that head down to Amirah's!
Hahaha.
It's like I just met her 10 days ago :P

Then went back to school to study with Mira.
Saw Haris so yeah, group study!
Like now when I'm supposed to be studying with them.
I'm updating my blog instead.
Tsk tsk tsk.

Oh, next after we were done, went to Lot 1 for dinner.
On our way to Lot 1, there was this group of mats who just so suddenly
Said out loud, "ni yang kau kater kau punyer ex?! Hahaha!"
Irritating people in the society.
What have I ever done to them?!

So after dinner, went to walk around to digest our food.
Went to the pet shop, kiddy palace, courts and level 5.
I saw Juzaisya and Syakirah! :D
Then went all the way down to go back home.
And I saw JAYNE!
Omgosh, I miss her so much~
She, always looking so matured, just trimmed her hair.
Hahaha, she asked Aisyah and I to smeel her hair.
And on the other end, Mira and Haris were just laughing away. XP

So that was how my day was spent on Monday. :D



Tuesday was a bit sullen.
Wednesday was just tiring.

Yay, yeah okay, bye ;D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Could Have Been A Princess, You'd Be The King

Looking Forward

What Did I Want To Be