Everyday Brings Wonders

HELLO!

I'm supposed to be doing my pw shit.
Or at least study for promos. Sighs.
But here I am!


So I wanna blog about Friday.
We played SKIPPING!
S13 will be skipping our way to victory during Interhouse!
Oh yeah, Byron is so gonna win! :D
Confident!
That was like the best PE ever or the second best but yeah, that PE was awesome!

Then Malay class was fun too!
Talked about Gajah Putih which lead us to Islamic stories.
Part of the lesson was like madr.
And I really love lessons like these.
I got to learn more about the cerpen and also more about my own religion.

After Malay, went to meet Tommy with Hayyu and Lava.
Hayyu was so excited to meet Tommy.
But Tommy was bathing when we reached.
Hahah, Tommy almost scratched Hayyu a few times becuase she was disturbing him when he doesn't want to be disturbed.

3 hours break went by quickly.
Full of chit-chatting with Hayyu, Firzanah, Iffa and Hanz.

Malay after that was a continuous series of awesome.
So was the extra class of Malay yesterday ;)
And omgosh, Haziq is too smart and knowledgeable that I can't tank!
Seriously, he like knows EVERYTHING.
I'm not kidding.
He seriously reads and knows a lot!
:o




Okay, reading the dialogue between Nabi Muhammad S.A.W and Iblis, the leader of all devils.
It's so mesmerizing and scary too.
So, toodles.
:P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be