The Joy Of Glory

Hello!

So now, we're comng to the 3rd day of Raya!
1st day was awesome! I mean, not that awesome like usual but just awesome!
My whole family's theme is pinkish purple.
Well, there was pink, pinkish purple and totally purple!
I'm waiting for my sister-in-laws to upload the family photo cos what I have is somehow not the "perfect" ones.

2nd day was spent in school.
Due to the late sleep the day before (yes, because of darn pw),
I didn't totally survived the whole day.
But it's quite amazing how I almost survived.
:P

Had Malay mock paper too.
In the midst of writing my essay, I got a few seconds shut eye.
Hahah.
You could see that there is a part of my essay which are full of strikes, obvoiusly proving that I dozed off.
Lol.





Gonna have jalan raya with MCS later!
Eh tak tak eh tak tak eh tak tak eh!
I'm so excited.
Hmm, what colour should I wear? 0.0

Also will have jalan raya with S13 tomorrow.
Omgosh, okay, I'll go look for clothes now.
HEHEHE!


SELAMAT HARI RAYA! <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be