Everything Has Its Flaws

Hello!

So, the weekend is finally here!
That means, Promos will be here in 3 days.
Sighs, that is just a mood killer.

Well, I can't wait for the 2 weeks to be over.
I can pass and get promoted alright.
Insyaallah!
(:

So yesterday, Ain thought us a new game.
And she is just so funny!
I was observing her the whole way throughout dinner!
Her expressions were too hilarious, I can't tank. :P

And today,
I got my frolicks!
Shared with some of my love ones in school.
Felt guilty though, I didn't share with Diyanah.
Really, I felt seriously guilty.
Shall buy for her next time.
:D



AND
The best announcement of the night is...
MY LAPTOP SCREEN IS FIXED!
I can see everything so clearly and wide now!
Happy girl!


But...
My windows is suffering.
I can't open it, haizz.
Good enough, my laptop have this splashtop thingy.
So I can use this instead of windows.
Though, my documents and the other stuff in windows are in danger.
And I'm so scared of what my family would say.
Sigh sigh sigh.


Alright, for once in my life, I have to be brave.
Seriously, I can't be timid all the time,
I can be afraid of rejections, scoldings and critics.
I just have to learn to accept it.
(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting