Everyday's Journey

HEEEEY!

So I had quite an adventure today~! :D

Well, I had Sastera in the morning.
Class was fun, cikgu was a bit high.
And he kept doing cartoon voice impersonations.
LOL!

So after that, I went to Clementi Mall.
And wanted to take the bus back.
The first that came to my mind was the bus stop in front of my gran's old house.
It was seriously nostalgic.
Well, it was my childhood place.
The place I use to play and see the world from when I was younger.
):


Okay, back to the story.
I was supposed to go to the opposite.
Unfortunately, the bus I wanted don't go that direction.
So I was searching for a bus stop that had the bus I wanted.
I walked and walked till I met with a dead end.

Hence, I walked further and found a swing set.
Decided to play for awhile and messaged Atq for help.
HAHAH!
When I was done resting, I walked all the way to some end.
Suddenly, I found myself at West Coast Food Centre.
Hahah, that was too far already!
I seriously had o idea where I was heading to.
I admit, I was lost.

But I did found a bus stop in the end.
After walking for like about 4.37km.
WOWWWWW!


Okay, I'm exhausted.
Gonna reboot this computer.
I'm scared though.
InsyaAllah, tak ada apa yang akan terjadi. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting