Something Different About The Day

Helloooooo!
I'm feeling a little different today.
Tired but I'm happy.

Tired due to this never ending cough.
I haven't been sleeping well with this cough.
So some lessons just lullaby me to sleep. :P

Well, I'm happy today because we showed why you shouldn't attack Cikgu Zainal's beloved students! :P
Kranji power! :D

Oh yeah, Went for lunch with the boys in my class.
Hahah, Hayyu paitao only.
But we saw a person fainted along the way.
Hairizad's reaction was so hilarious tapi tak perlu Hahah!
I felt guilty and ashamed though.
Make me feel so shitty because I should have done something.
Yet, I'm not brave nor daring. Sighs.

Okay.
They totally made my day.
Off to sleep now to get my rest.
Byeeeeee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting