Quick post, I think!

  • Art was gerek, as if.
  • Atq created a new thing out of an ordinary chair. Lmao!
  • Awww, so sweet.

    RECESS
  • I'm in Station 6 for PD!
  • That's in front of the spectator stand!
  • Woah, superbbb!
  • Had such a great time with Ami, Fahim and Choo.
  • Ami got extremely crazy after that.

  • Malay was _______.
  • "I'm sickkk!" and before that, she was kicking.

  • Chemistry was the same.
  • I didn't fail Chemistry test!

  • Maths was making me sleep.
  • Only awaken when we were given work to be done.
  • SO "EASY"

    LUNCH
  • "You suck!" & "What the hell.."
  • Grrr! My mood spoiled again.
  • But I had such a great laugh with my "FAMILY"
  • So bad of them, to abandon me.
  • "Kalau takde aku, takde lah kau!" Lols.
  • "Kesian cucu aku ni.."
  • Made Nurul almost choke. :X
  • My family need to visit the dentist.
  • Nurul 'fought' with Jannah, our maid.

  • Almost finished Maths Casco.
  • Atq asked for almost all the questions.
  • Ami, Shirin and Nurul left me )':
  • Went home with Ati, Ani, Ana and Aru
  • Saw Awal ran, funny and extra!
  • Khalish menyampah seh!



    Okay, I'm done.
    Such a quick post ):
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    The Art Of Letting

    What Did I Want To Be