Gosh! How I miss blogging.
Seriously, I miss typing on this keyboard.
I miss talking about my boring but happy day.
I miss talking about extraordinary stuff that happened.

Okay, where shall I start?

Crying on Monday morning?
Oh yeah, seriously I didn't know how that happened.
I think it was because of detention?
Partly was because Mak was putting the blame on me for coming late to school.
As if it was all my fault.
She expects me to stay awake from 4am, crap.
Part of it was because of reminiscing on Nenek's death.

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday?
Oh yeah, Art.
Phlegm was just making Atq appear emo.
Then I was laughing madly with Amirah after school.
Some jokes I have forgotten.

Wednesday? JAZZ!
It was superb! I simply love Jazz.
Exceptional for stretching exercises.
I love that pose part. Coolsome.
DnT was pretty scary.
I almost cut my finger, if I weren't careful.
Meaning I am careful :D
But shouldn't be worried, there's a future doctor
in 2C :D
DOKTOR GILA :P

Today!
Actually, nothing extraordinary stuff happened.
Horny joke during Literature.
I understood the joke but it was so not funny.
It was like Ms Tang told us the that the last duck's name was Bubble.
5 seconds of silence and hornies burst into laughters.
LOUD ONES!
Duper irritating, she was trying to make me deaf okay?
&another was about Char Siew Pau(?)
Gosh, made me change my mind about eating chicken pau.
Disgusting, I just need a duct tape.
Oh no, I think I need more than that to keep her mouth shut!

Then we had to go to the hall for CE.
Service-Learning on children suffering cancer.
Somebody turned red. &Sing-a-long session.
Only sang the last one, somehow forced to make Auntie Jessy(?) happy.
Was given a muffin and a flower.
Didn't get the card ):
&I took the orange flower.

After, patients had to undergo diagnostic test.
Asking for answers, sorry just doing my job :D
Then went home with JAA.
They just sound like an association?
Took MRT with the double A.
Yeahhh, I almost wanted to pee just being with them.
So kecoh and nonsensical.
Okay, they do make sense, most of the times(?)
I'm the nonsense one :P

Rained heavily.
There was one shocking thunder.
After, headed to IMM.
Was just looking for presents.
Couldn't believe that I took almost 1 hour!

Then headed home.
Shucks! One karangan due tomorrow.
&I need calculator!
I want my calculator!!!!!
Awwwww! Calculator wants to play peek-a-boo with me :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

The Art Of Letting