Oh gosh!
I just sneezed 4 times.

Urghs, anyway.
Albatross was the sixth for 2008 Sports Day.
Jaguar was the first.
Congrats to them.

No big deal just that I'm sad for Alba.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITI UMMAIRAH!

Okay, so today's event.
Ayah sent me to the Stadium!
Then walked with ST, lols.
Somebody got jealous :P

Then gathered with the squad.
Had fun with SiYing and Alexis.
Kindergarten soul in a body of 15 year old.
Easy to say, PD was boring.
People suffered cramps attended by Laura,
since there was only one deep heat spray.

UG race was fun.
I wasn't surprised to see NCC clutching the top.
Mannnn, their trainings = PTPTPTPT!
While SJ training is a bit of both.
So if NCC were to lose, wouldn't that be bad?
Like a disgrace somehow?
At least, SJ have served the school :D
But still, SJ ROCKS!
Gold award for CAA, don't forget that.
Man, I'm being such a sore loser.

Laughed and went back to Alba to cheer.
Then cheered with Shirin for our houses.
Then we were dismissed.
Changed with Shirin.
Went for lunch with Nurul, Ami, Atq, Jnh and Jayne.

I've made one conclusion.
I don't know, it may be true.

Jayne was in Nighthawk last year;
they got last for overall last year.

Jayne came to Albatross this year;
we got last for overall this year.

Jayne, please go to Jaguar next year.
Heeees. Just kidding, but if you want to,
just to prove me wrong. (:

Hmmms, then slacked in the library.
Atq still made me curious.
But H-A-H-A to her, her phone died.
Lols, Jannah shown us a picture.
It was darn funny.

That was all, went around.
then home.
Boring, boring.

Yay! Tomorrow, there's no training :D






I never knew what it had become.
At first, I thought I'm over you for good.
&today, I got raged with jealousy.
I don't know what was wrong with me.
All I wanted to do was to scream at you.
But I wanted to see your face again too.
I wanted to see your smile.

I know something is wrong with you now.
You've been down lately.
Even if I don't see you anymore,
I can see you've changed.

I know, I'm nobody to you.
I know, you're not reading this.
I know, I mean nothing to you.
But you seriously mean a lot to me.
&I don't even have a reason for it.
I don't even know why I fell for a stranger.
I don't know why I like you
when you never made me happy (other than those smiles).
I don't know why I like you
when you keep on hurting me emotionally.

You suddenly appear in my mind
and made me crazy.
I hate you for that.
I hate you as much as a pea.
But the feelings I had for you is bigger than the world.
I should have never gone this far.
For the fact that I will only
hurt myself in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be