Busy weekends and I'm still stuck with homeworks D:

  • SATURDAY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUFIANA SAFIENA!

    Fall in at 8.
    So happy, RnB was there to walk with to school.
    Then had FA case.
    Yay! TJT said my acting skills were good :D
    I'm just doing my job..
    Then followed Nurul to SCS' case.
    Goshhh, so disgusting!
    They were attempting suicide on a bed!
    Hahahah.
    Then played with Aisyah's group.
    Lame but quite fun.

    Lunch at Macs.
    Back to school for FDC.
    YR was shocking PL.
    &when we asked her to scare MsRatna,
    all she said was "boo!". Lols.
    In the end, she had cramps.

    FDC was tiring.
    As it was a hot day, sweating all over.
    When we had water break or under shelter,
    it was superb!
    Hahah.

    Went to Acu's house for family gathering.
    It was so tiring, but quite fun.
    Cousin is so adorable!



    TODAY!
    Watched Agent Cody Banks
    &went to Madrasah.
    Boring, I almost fell asleep.

    After that, home and watched teevee.
    Then rushed to CCK and bought present.
    Met Kakak and went to Limbang Macs.

    Party was funnnn!
    Other than Aniyah don't-want-to-follow,
    But she ate with us.
    &the games were so hilarious.
    Especially the guessing game (:

    Pics will be posted laterrrrr









    Thank you eh.
    Say I'm wrong and you're the right one.
    I was just asking you to have a better attitude.
    I'm just asking you not to hurt others.
    You want to treat me in such a way, do continue.
    Don't try to act cute anymore.
    You just made me hate you even more.
    I want to go to school now.
    Home sucks, I rather be somewhere
    there's friends to make me laugh.




    Oh gosh!
    Better start with homework!
    Quick :S
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    The Art Of Letting

    What Did I Want To Be