Ohhhh, Doctor Atq don't want to be a doctor anymore D:
I was just imagining her becoming the doctor,
Jnh is her nurse and Ami as the receptionist.
Oooooh, won't that be scary?
Hahah, with all those crazy people.
Dah jadi Hospital Gila tuuu!

Anyway, she wants to be a teacher now.
So she's Dr Atq Ms Atq!
I know, lame! Lols.





So, what happened today?
  • Took the later bus.
    Kak Fiena came late.
    I mean not as in get detention,
    just that late when everyone is supposed to assemble already.
    Wanted to pass to 'Mother Hen' but was not brave enough.
    Oh yeah, ZZZZZZZZ was on duty.
    OMA can? Lmao.

  • House meeting.
    Gosh! 2C Albas were so not enthu!
    Hahahaha! &Jayne decided to spy on Alba.

  • PE. Had to do the 5 stations.
    Kept hugging Jayne. Lols.
    It was practically because we both failed the same thing.
    Exactly the same thing :D
    e me suis dit que je suis sur vous.
    Prouvé, je n'étais pas.
    Je pourrais toujours avoir l'impression que mon du cœur a parlé.
    Je voulais toujours examiner vos yeux.
    Mais j'ai essayé pas à.
    Je ne veux pas être trop évident,
    Je ne sais pas que faire.
    Pourquoi dois-je vous voir aujourd'hui ?
    Enfin, je ne vous ai pas vus dans les 4 autres jours.
    Maintenant, je vous manque.
    Qui suce beacoup!


  • Recess was quite late.
    Wanted to pass the gift to Nadia instead
    but she was like too far away.
    In the end I ran up to level 3
    & thank you so much Widad!
    Her voice is so cute!

  • I HATE CIKGU!
    He don't listen to my answer
    even thought I shouted it!
    GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    Can't he at least say I'm right or something?
    Can't he make me happy with just approving my answer
    and not some similar answer from others?
    Made me so mad!
    First it was scolding the wrong group of people.
    It was not even our fault!
    We were just following the people in front!
    Now, it's this!
    I know, stupid reason to hate him.
    But he just frustrates me!!!!!
    Just like MAK!
    Can I just have one person to nag at me
    and just don't listen when I speak in this life?
    Two is just overrated!

  • Went to the computer lab for English.
    De nouveau, il est vous.
    It was so irritating but it was quite exciting.
    Typing on the keyboard, my hobby :D

  • Clumsy during lunch.
    Maths Clinic was quite boring.
    But when people asked you how to do,
    you just feel so important (:
    &then the marking scheme.
    Feels so good to be marking.
    Like tick and cross.

  • On the way back,
    there was this old man who wanted to get up.
    Decided to help although a 2F student helped him up in the end.
    Hahah, so gentleman eh?
    Terpikat ah tuu...

  • Went to SAPS.
    It was Founders' Day.
    So it was a half-day.
    &they practiced from 9am-4.30pm.
    That is duper crazy!
    I got a blur video.
    Oh yes, I super love their costume.
    Nice purple! :DDDDDD
    &Juniors were super cute.
    I love them.
    Gonna miss them, won't be coming anymore
    till they have an important event.



    GOOD LUCK SAPS MLD!
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    The Art Of Letting

    What Did I Want To Be