GO ALBATROSS!

Oh yay, being random again.
Okay, I have till 9 to use the computer I guess?

Yesterday's main fun point
I started getting high with YiLing.
I started holding her hand and we skipped outside Kranji.
Call that crazy fools but it was fun!
Even Fairuz joined in after :D


Today, went to JAGUAR with Ami.
Felt weird at first, don't feel like we belong there.
But we still enjoyed the scenery (:
Who wouldn't?

Then lessons, boring lessons.
I'm in-charged of the baking stuff for the C.E.!
Yay! I love baking but we need a place ):
Home ec room?

Oooooh, I'm dead for History!
Should I still go for Pure History?
>.<

YiLing and I were getting on our nerves during lunch.
Those 2 boys from 2A were
not taking this group work seriously?
WE were going out of our mind and them?
GRRR!

Maths Clinic was mostly spent by going to 1st floor.
-_-!

After that, I followed Atq, Jnh, Nisa and Farah to BPP.
Gosh, I chipped in again.
Well, I don't know, I'm losing my money here...
Nisa was really happy.
Atq was keeping me in suspense.
Farah was reading her novel to others.
Jnh was walking awkwardly.

Ahh, shucks!
I got to go!
But BPP was fun!
&I got sad when we had to leave ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be