That's SUFY, an imaginary friend I created last Friday.
I haven't talk to her yet, I just don't know how to >.<

Oh, I went to the 13th floor today.
It soothed me since it was a wet weather.
Raining, thus it was windy up there.
Lovely!


Updating on yesterday's family gathering.
It was sheer enjoyment!
Family was brought together,
how fulfilled can you heart be?

We went to BREEKS CAFE at Causeway Point for dinner.
BroWan's treat!
We all had 1 dish each
but BroNawi and BroYan ordered 2 dishes each!
Gosh!

After we ate and much photos taken,
we had our dessert,
MASSIVE ATTACK!


I was lazy to move after dinner; BLOATED!
But I just had to, we need to go.
Then we went around the mall for awhile.
Aniyah got a photo shoot!
Hees ;D
Head for home after that.

Watched 'Kelakar Rabak' when we were home.
Lols, lame but funny.
Then watched 'Love You To Death'.
It was so sad that the husband got killed.
I thought the husband was gong to kill the wife.
How evil is she?!
Then I slept one quarter-way through 'Apprentice'.


Today, basically I caught the bus.
It was almost silent in the bus.
Yeah, somebody didn't have the mood in the morning.

Then we had house meeting.
ST kept reprimanding us about being in ALBATROSS.
Mann, once it's Sports Day, I'll get a life for Alba okay?

A little of Physics and then Maths.
Forgot what happened during recess.
Just remembered, "Can I sleep on you?"
Lmao, it's sure is disgusting if you analyse it well.

History, had to discuss about the answers.
Nurul was taking my advice!
Hahah, kpo ah Nurul!

Then we had English.
Didn't have to write anything on my paper.
Ms Ratna wrote everything for me!
Hahah, the advantage of sitting in front.
But the disadvantages sure beat it!

Had debate during Malay.
Oh well, I just listened.
Don't care much about it :S
I kept nodding at Fairuz.
Too many mistakes, time to hit the Peribahasa paper!

Then we had lunch.
Grr, really spoiled my mood.
But I felt bad, somehow.
I shouldn't have just ignore the fact that he was there.
I really shouldn't.

Maths I.P.
Yay! I finally got the flow of Standard Form.

[Ahhh! Sneezing and sneezing!]
[It had been more than 10 times just today!]

Then we enjoyed the view.
Spent 20 minutes just looking around?
Hahah, just couldn't stop.
Then we went home.

**PICTURES IN NEXT POST HOPEFULLY**

You have no friends?
Then what are we to you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be