Hello!
Oooh, Qim and Ami changed their url on the same date.
Alright, whatever, crap.
I've drop out of the 'SUFYAN-HAQIM-BIN-MOHD-RAMDHAN-COMPETITION' long ago.
It's back to Atq and Ami.
But still, even Kakak said he's cute.

Hmmmmm, that was just some things.
Crazy things.
So how was History paper today?
................................


I think I'll fail it.
I hope not.
You know, at least a pass will be good enough.
But I didn't complete the 'DO YOU AGREE' question.
Well, at least only the conclusion part.
But I've agreed, so it's quite fine?
I hope my linking statements worked.
&I get the right points.
Please oh please!

How I wished that I've studied harder for History.
But, I guess it's over, gone.
I can't turn back time.
That's changing history!
Oh gosh, my exclamation point sometimes = overrrr.
Sorry 0:D


Upcoming is MATHS and then LITERATURE,
followed by BIOLOGY cum CHEMISTRY and MATHS again.
Last and definitely not the least(or liked), we have PHYSICS.

Urghs!
I still haven't start revising any!
Such a lazy ass.


Anyway, just now had a debate with YiLing about history.
Lols.
She was saying that even now, we don't know the current affairs that much
&we had to study HISTORY?
Hahah. I guess that our current affairs now will only be applicable to the next future generation's History.
OMA! Wouldn't they have to a lot to cover?
Pity.

Hmmmmm, I think....
I don't know.
I thought of something just now and *POP*
it's gone):




&you're going,
hating me forever in your life.
I'm gone in your mind.
I'm sorry, you're still not from mine.


I feel so hated by them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be