To Jannah, may get to see him tomorrow. How happy can you get?
To Najiha, you stole my name okay... Hees :D




Back to today,
I foolishly forgot to bring that 1E Lim _____'s book.
How forgetful can I get?
I even placed the book in front of the balcony!
Anyway, I told her I'll give her on Monday.

It's International Friendship Day!
I swear I didn't know it was today.
Yeah, I'm that oblivious to the world.
But anyway, I brought chocolates.
Sorry, some didn't get it.
I'll make it up after MYE.
I'm wondering if we should celebrate Jan-Apr babies
after MYE?


I'm pushing the party till EOY papers.
Yeah, maybe June is just gathering.
You know, go somewhere or watch something.
Okay, nobody cares.


After History in ITC3, saw Thick Skin.
Went for P.E. in the hall.
Wasted one period because we didn't know what to play.
At first they thought of catching, LOLS.
Then sat and talked.
Oh, YingFu so emo! He was thinking suicidal!
OMA, but me, being a life saver...
Hahah.

In the end we played Captain's Ball.
At first when we formed our team, usual 6.
Hahah, we were like going for a gang fight!
Yeah, had fun, slowly more people joined.
Frisbee hit my leg, ouch!

Then it was the end of P.E.
Rani dropped dead.
Nurul and I wanted to do CPR on her.
But nope, she woke up when we were about to start ):
After, watched the Sec3s. Sungguh tak interesting!

Ami told me that she was fighting with Atq for Suf.
Me, being the usual extra, also joined in.
Lols. He's mine okay!
Hahah. Suf is mine! You can have BEE :D

[Anyway, thank you for the clue in yesterday's Maths!]
Although, he only wanted to help James.
But oh, THANK YOU!
If you don't know him, he's that cutest boy in 2C!

After recess, Nenek made us laugh.
It was Malay.
But Cikgu left the class for he had some admin stuff to handle.
Strangely, we were quiet. o:)

Next was English.
I got 18 for Personal Recount.
That makes 35/60 for Common Test, passed at least.

Okay, loads of homeworks for English.
Glad enough, it was reduced by one.
Hahah, Matthew was got too involved in Animal Farm.
He wanted to be Snowball, attacking MrJones[YK].

After boring talk,
[&cruel too! They just handle the chicks like that?!]
Went to Lot 1.
Wanted to support class Frisbee at first.
I was still having second thoughts though.
Spent an hour in Lot1, just window shopping.

Oh yeah, asked WanYi to take scenes from the Frisbee.
&anybody have any prove that 2C got 2nd for Taboo?
Realised? James took part in every single competition.
He upholds the class' name, getting in the top position.
A big THANK YOU to him.
But he's gay!
Just during EL class, he was caught trying to gay with Wesley/Luqman

I know, disgusting.




Okay, got to go.
Not really, but just that there's nothing more to say.
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be