3 unusual things happened during P.E.
The ball(Captain's Ball) bounce back when I tried to catch it.
Yeah, grr. Ouch, tummy was in pain.

I kissed the ball.
Uhuh, and I didn't think my nose was at the right place
+ my lips were numb. Not for surgery, though.

My right part of the body hurts.
That guy in green! Despite me liking green, I still hate you man!
&you're not even suitable to be in Jaguar..

Best of all, I could watch him play too!

Recess was like normal.
Except that ShiYing lost her wallet!

&there again the teachers go...
Had pocket and bag check.

Don't be sad alright?
You know him and what he's like?
Just don't care about him!
Whatever he has to say, don't let him affect you.
Alright?



To a funnier story, MsRatna called me "JIHAH"
She was like talking and asking people to answer.
&she said "Jihah, (asking for answer..)"
At first I ignored her because I thought she was asking some other Chinese in the class.
But nobody answered so I looked up and asked, "Huh? Me?"
Atq kept laughing at that ):
Lols. Unglam name.

YiLing and Matt left for the performance.
So that leave us with Amal and me.
Wow!
Gladly, had to do groupwork with Anisah's group.

Watched the performance.
Love it totally!
:D



Hmmms, MYE starts on Monday.
Mug hard! Yeah, and all the best(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be