I'm not the normal self today.
Yes, sadly I got moody today.
Let me tell you why.

I stayed up till 4am in the morning just to finish
that freaking History Worksheet(eventually not).
Not enough with that, Kakak hit me hard
when all I needed was more space.
Can't she sacrifice for me?
After all, I have slept some other place
because she took a whole lot of my space!
So why can't she do that for me?

I cried and just soothed myself by listening to "MOUTH SHUT".
Actually, that made me more depressed and kept me crying.
But I guess, I need to sorrow my tears after all the pain I felt.

&so I headed to school with Ami as usual.
It was all normal.
I still felt alright.
Till we reached recess.
I was trying to complete the worksheet.

MsFazlin allowed us to hand up after school.
Alhamdulillah!
Then I got even more depressed during English class.
Disappointing results.
Horrendous!

Malay was much better.
Tried to complete the worksheet during lunch.
After Maths Mock Test,
stayed to complete the worksheet.
Which at last was completed.

&I saw him.

That's the reason for my monotonous tone with Jayne.
Got to go.
Urghs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be