GRRRR! My oh-so-emo days are back.
I don't know the reason for it.
Somehow I feel my heart developed ....
Gosh, I don't even know what I'm saying!

Anyway, homeworks not done.
Want to finish it before 2am.
Not wayyyy till 4am like yesterday.
Got me dizzy at the end of school.

Oh yeah, running in the rain is fun!
You know, some certain excitement to it?
Hahahah, I know, crap stuff coming out of the mouth.






I still have feelings left for you.
Let me get over you please!
Every single time, when I almost suceeded,
you came out of nowhere, appearing in my heart again.
You're just like a big hole in my heart.
I tell myself a million or even trillion times,
I'm don't like you as before.
Somehow, I failed myself.
I failed to get over you.
I failed to get my smiles back.
If only life doesn't get us develop love.
That would have been so much better.
My heart cries and I sighed a thousand times.
It doesn't mean I'm done with a fail!
I'm still trying.
Just get out of my sight, I beg you.





Written with a pen
Sealed with a kiss
If you are my friend,
Please answer this:
Are we friends or are we not?
You told me once, but I forgot..
So tell me now and tell me true,
So I can say , I am here for you.
Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the ones I won't forget..
And if I die before you do,
I'll go to Heaven
And wait for you.








Screwed up life but I'm gonna make it right!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be