As promised. I'm lucky to have Photoscape or I would have to upload 25 pictures! Hehs. &yet another weird dream which contains another choco. And it's AISHAH UMAIRAH! She was my cousins' cousin in the dream. Erm, yeah, complicated.

Oh my gosh! Home is so boring! That's there hasn't been any post lately. Nothing happened! But at least I've finished a few works. Proud of myself! Hahah. &YAY! Tomorrow is Kechorables outing. Trying to ask all Kechos to come but of course, there will be that somebody's parents that won't allow. Going to Bugis and yeah, Bugis is far so I'll have to try to persuade some Mums to let them be present. Wish me luck!

Class outing will be on next Tuesday! Oh yeah, I'm quite excited but not that full of excitement. How can I be excited if the person I really wish to meet won't be coming? This person I'm talking about is Miss Amirah Binte Mohamed Yamin! :'(
She needs to finish all homeworks before her holiday. Whaaaa?! But never mind. This means I'll be only meeting her again next year. Go to school with me yeah? Hahah. Then I'll be late for the bus again :D

Talking about class outing reminds me of classT. Jannah said the price would be around $17-$20. Woah! Find some other place first okay. I thought of making chocos shirt. Made a new discovery of the class. We can make a Chocolate Mascot for the class and name it CADBURY! Just like that yummy Cadbury chocolate. Well, it still starts with 'C' like our class. Hahah. If only it will come true. But as if. It will only come true in my dreams. My ultra weird dreams.

I wanted to upload a video but the video is too big :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner