Hello. I'm still posting although I'm 'busy' with life. Hahah.

Just want to post about yesterday, KSS Open House. It was BORING! Hahah. Had Ayah to send me to school. I fear of being late. :{ &then slacked while waiting for people to come down to the booth. Gave WanYi her bottle. Lol. Halima asked me to march for her. I was thinking, trying to make me look like a fool right?

There was this one time when I had to take care of the booth ALONE! Just wished nobody would visit the booth but one boy did visit. Damn nervous. I was saying all the basic thing, not having anything bigger in the mind. I was to work with Mary on home nursing. I became her casualty and she became mine.

Cousins came down, yeah. Hopefully she chooses KSS but she said it will be her second choice. First choice, BPGH. Hmms. Anyway, continued working but slacked a lot! Went around just to entertain self. Ended around 3.30pm. Tired!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner