Oh great! I have to help out for KSS Open House.
Note to self: Reach school 8am, Full-U.
2nd note to self: Full-u is beret, uniform, belt and boots.
3rd note to self: Study home nursing!! Have to demo it to the others!!!

Urghs. I mean, I havent demonstrates home nursing in front of guests. Tralala~ Refraining myself from screaming..

I'm okay(: Look at the taggers. Halima and YuLiang for most of it. Hahah.
4th note to self: Everytime you tag others, remember that "tag me back!"
Because people don't seem to tag me back. Not fair that I tagged them at least more than twice. But then, since I'm sincere with my tag so I will try not to care. Hahah(:

Seriously want to change this blogskin. But I want originality. Because none of the other skin has the "theme". Well, I don't know what to do right now. Because I need to enjoy before Mak strikes again. Hahah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner