Yesterday was a LONG day.

Just found out I love playing Dynasty Warrior. Hahah, great discovery. Then Mak urged me to accompany her to her lecture and then followed her to town. She wanted to buy something.

On the way to Gombak MRT, both got freaked by man. Firstly, there was this man who kept looking at us and he's not normal. So we crossed the road and he crossed too. Hahah, people would think we were crazy instead because we crossed the road again just to keep that man out of sight. Then there was a drunken man and we were being very cautious. Scary! Ate at Habib and off to town.

Took us a very long time to reach there. &when she said, I need to be open to the surrounding, the only thing I can remember was Guardian, 7-Eleven and Ayam Bakar Shop. Hahah. Then she bought her things and we were off to BoonLay. Oh my goodness, it was so packed with Indians. All of them were buying and topping up MRT tickets to get to their destination to celebrate Deepavali(?) Mak was scared once again. Lol.

Went to JurongHouse. Aniyah super cute! Ika was there too. She fooled my mother too many times. Hahah. Brought Aniyah home but she kept crying non-stop. Just have to bear with it. Stayed up till 4am, until she slept.

Okay, crying again, go now~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Did I Want To Be

Best Of Planner