Hello.

Today I was having mixed mood. Happy for awhile &suddenly sad. All was okay today. Assembled in class &they were having the umbrella roadshow. LOL. WanYi kept singing UMBRELLA. Hahah. Chatted and at the same time did my English. Haven't finish it lahh!

Didn't play the NO TALKING GAME. I need to talk lahh. It was like a need to get this thoughts out of my mind. &also because I didn't bring my pencil case, Wanyi couldn't understand my gestures of, "COULD I BORROW A PENCIL PLEASE(:"

Lessons were okay. Nothing extraordinary happened. It was like, time flew real fast. 3 short lessons &it was already recess. Hahah. Recess was indescribable. Hahah. Only thing was that it was a cold & I need LingLing to warm me up with her jacket. Other than thaat, I was feeling rather down today.

Malay was great. Crapped with Atiqah. She's officially my laughing pill! Always would make me laugh like a maniac. That's why I always smile in Malay class. Understand? KakUmairah came to practice her speech with us. Okay, it was for a pidato competition. She was good for all I can say. &then lesson continued. Laughed at the two boys in front of us.

Firstly was Sufyan taking out his sweater. Hahah. He was taking it out slowly &it was hilarious. Hahah. He is so cute! Even Atiqah think of him as a cuddly bear. Too cute lahh. Next was Luqman. Laughed at him twice. First was because of his shirt. It was folded in the way he sat. LOL. Next was because of him wasting time. I know my book was the last so he could just closed it with all the other books without opening up to a page. LOL. But he really opened up to a page & in the end, closing it all together with my book being the last. So smart of him. LOL. Folkdance wasn't as great as before. A re-teach of WildWildWest = SLOMO! Hahah. But it was okay.

Went to Lot1 with Hafizah. LOL. The twinnies played with dirty water &the older twin started it. They were just like little kids, cathing each other and splashing water on each other.

See those two? They are really like twins. Hahah. Some Common criterion in them.
  • Short hairs
  • September babies
  • Wear specs
  • Sit in the first column
    Hmmm..anything else? Loler.

    YAY! Can't wait for tomorrow's outing! Yeah! &there's 6 homoeworks. Crap lahh. Actually only 5 but thingking of an idea is still counted as a homework right?
  • English - letter[FINAL]
  • Literature - lyrical assignment
  • Physics - reflection[DENSITY]
  • Malay - kefahaman
  • Maths - exercise 14.4
  • D&T - ideas for a photoframe

    English, Malay, Maths& D&T are doable but LITERATURE&PHYSICS! Urghs!

    KAK FIENA!! = Yeah. Damn cute. Hahah, sampai semua tergila-gilakan~


    Now, this reminded me of what I intended to post yesterday but postponed to today.
    In yesteday's drama, there was this cute guy that everybody, well almost, like. Actually, to tell the truth, I didn't pay attention to the story that much until that guy come into the play. Hahah. HILSHAM HELZIE!









    1. He was playing the role of Tun Ali
    2. Tun Ali & Tun Fatimah. His face is so sweet&charming.
    3. Playing Kitul, a bad guy. He was so funny in this scene, biting his thumbnail.
    4. He had to play dumb. Cute.
    5. "Di mana raja kita?" "Di mana raja kita???" "Ooh! Di mana raja kita?!"
  • Comments

    1. LoL... You stole pictures? I'm flattered.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hahah. Okay, that was 3 years ago..when i was so silly to steal pictures. Sorry.

      ReplyDelete
    3. y’know... Sometimes, when i’m feeling a li’l low, i’d come back here and feel a li’l better that I once made someone smile. Sad, really. Hahaha. Thank you, though.

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    The Art Of Letting

    What Did I Want To Be