Heys.

Today was tiring for me. I don't know, although I was out just from 8am-3pm.
Hmpf. SJ Exam was today. Reached school at 8.20am. Damn early lahh. Waited for a few minutes then went to SJ room. Waited for people to come. Owe me one. Owe me two. Eeeyer. Don't know how much we owe our seniors already. HateHateHate!

Took the bus to SJ HQ. Couldn't concentrate in the bus. I felt like puking. So just watched the view outside. I didn't know that looking at the view was somehow fun, especially when you're bored. &saw this tall building and was thingking what is that building when I suddenly realised, it's CONCOURSE! Meaning we've reached SJ HQ.

Felt so weird in SJ HQ. Don't know why. Haizz. Must tuck in our shirts and all that. &didn't know so many boys were interested in joining SJAB. Hahah. From Maris Stella. I see them everywhere. MsTan brought us to the hall. Found it cool. We can just relax while studying. Then we went to the CONCOURSE. Nothing was open yet. So bored!

Went back and studied. Saw a dead dragonfly. Shirin kept euwwing while Nurul&I thought MsVanitha would love this too much. It's a dead big insect. Then everybody went out of the hall to go somewhere, leaving me alone to study and to take good care of their bags. Creepy in a way but it seemed to be fun, somehow. All alone in a spacious hall, relaxing my mind while regretted of not bringing a camera. Really regretted! Anyways, studied some more. Been there for about 1&half hours. The boys were very playful, like kids! &Zombie performed Chinese Opera on stage! Hahah.

Went down, felt nervous for exam. The room was scarier. &that guy, I don't know who he was, very sarcastic. Kept saying things like we're gonaa die today, any last words? LOL. Did the exma. 40 MCQs. It's duper hard! We haven't even learn those things yet. Stupid lahh! &Ma'am didn't gave us notes on CPR as she said she would. Unfair to us! That's not how oour notes went. Gaaahhh! I'm dead! I hope I'll get promoted! I don't want to stay as a PTE rank. Well, enough about that. Went home after that.

For the others, not me. I went around Bukit Batok East just to go to one stupid shop.
Let's start here. Alighted at Bukit Batok. Went to WestMall for awhile then took 61. Damn the board for saying bus 61 goes there. Lost my way, went to somewhere near Bukit Timah until I saw 985. Alighted then took 985. Walked to that place.

What time I went to interchange? 1350.
What time did I reach the place? 1430!

Almost half an hour when that place is quite near! Blame laziness~
Went to that shop & found out that it was closed!!! I felt like cursing lahh! Grrr! After all my energy used to find that place especaily for that shop! But then I went around, looking for other shops. Gladly and proudly, I found another shop. I don't know why proud, Hahah. Remember 177!

Went home and slept staight. No madrasah tomorrow. Woots! Happy as can be. Want to finish homeworks by today. Hopefully, even if it means no more sleeping. But I just woke up, HELLO! Crapmeat lahh me.

&my posts seems to be a storybook with no picture. Boring I know, but I have no picture to post-- &now I'm lazy to reply to tags.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be