Heys.

Okay, felt like a short day. PE, MrNg, an NIE training teacher, took us. So fun huh? As if! &why did we have to go to the field? My PE shirt got mud all over because of the wet&muddy field. URRGHS! At the end of the lesson, Atq& me compared the dirt on our shirt. Hahah.

The class went barefooted. Well, most. Hahah. Biology, had to copy down the questions. Haven't not bought the book. Watched Tarzan. Baby Tarzan and friends were so cute! Recess next. Really felt weird eating today. If I had known, I would fast today too. Then I'll be left with 2 days only!! Ahhs, what a waste. Nevermind. Atiqah very ALERT ehs? LOL. But it's a good thing too, because I'm not. What ever, NAJIHAH!

Lessons began with English. Simply about oral. Partnered with WanYi. Ooooh, she's good! Hahah. I didn't even try the picture discussion & conversation. Oh well. Hello Kitty was next. Got back our common test. Hahah. The class kept woo-ing. But why did she placed my paper in between the high ones? It was making me paiseh lahh. Then more stuffs. CE was next.

Yes, people were stress up about tomorrow. So must blame on us? &Wanyi cute lahh. Hahah. Erm, went home after that I guess. Ehs, no. Went to ShengSiong. Bought the stuff needed. Gahh! So heavy lahh. HMPF! Well, got to go now. Cupcake is waiting for me. Cookie too! [TWY don't laugh at this okay]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be