Heys.

Have thought of what I wanted to write about but I can't seem to recall it now X|

So whatever lahh. Today was kind of okay. Nothing different than other days. Just got pissed during recess and HOM. People put me under lots of pressure. Hate it a lot!

Well, just realised I hate people who don't give me a chance to try my own stuff and kept saying I'm wrong. Lalala. Forget about it. Then HOM, pissed by ALBIN YEE JUN RONG! He kept asking me to do this and that but he didn't even do a SINGLE THING! Just asked him to colour the rice paper. "I scared too rough the paper break..~" Everythng also need reasons for not doing. Shut it lahh you! Just do it and don't talk!

Then it was lesson and lesson. I was a bit sleepy. Tired lahh. Then took taxi to swimming complex. Hahah. Halima so cute, kept hiding those thing she's eating everytime she's in front of me. &she called my adik, Power Ranger Wild Force. Hahah. So bad lahh~

Didn't swim. But I felt like jumping in the water. Hmpf~
Went home after that. Boring lahh. Oh crap! I don't know if I have bought the Science Theory Workbook 2. I don't think so. What?! So how am I supposed to do the homework? Got to search for it today.

&what are you giving your teachers?

3 more days to go! Saturday, Monday, Wednesday. Teachers' Day coming, AbgPian getting married!

&saw this video ShenYangSIR did for FAC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be