Today was a short day. I felt like it was. Hehs. Went to ITC Lab for History. Was shoo-ed away from the Container. ITC Lab was much better anyways. Then it was English. Discussed about the group thingy. Halima slapped me!! I don't even know why but she slapped me! It was a suddden thing &I didn't do anything what! It's confirmed she's a crazy girl!!! Maths was next. Looked at our PPR. Happy as can be because I attained 75! Well, it was a point something but STML. Amirah, don't be sad okays, try harder next time(:

Next was recess. Eeeyer, I don't like the table formation! It's so squeezy! &got a headache because of it. Atiqah, you just made Amirah crazy. Hahah. Then assembled. Halima got Atiqah noisy with the Hi-5 songs. Got others irritated too. Yeah, really irritated. But she heck care. She just sang the songs as loud as possible. Amazing it didn't rain immediately.

Malay was next. Cikgu showed us Hari Raya music videos. Hahah. Atiqah was saying that it would be so embarassing if any of the seniors saw what we're watching. Salty mouth, then it really got louder. Hahah. &kept laughing at those people in the music video. Damn funny lahh, the expression on their faces especially. LOL!

Next was Folkdance. Yay, Folkdance test is like in two weeks or so. Excited yaa! Staye in class while waiting for time to pass and we're officially released. Then stayed back for SJAB. Revised bandage with RuiTing, Amelia, SiMin and YanYing. Lol. So funny lahh they. Gave us ways to cheat. Oooh. Naughty ahh! Hahah. Got back our Core exam, eesh! 41/70. But I passed so it's okay. Tomorrow, need to pass. Ahhh! Wish me good luck people. Hahah. No shame!

Went to dentist. Postponed till Tuesday. &Sufyan, dentist is searching for you! She said, "Your friend Sufyan, asked him to come back he never come back." LOL. Went home alone after that. Boring lahh. Aniyah may be coming later. YAYS!

Tags, thanks loved!
` E-rAh! = Happy for you too! ILYT!
aishah; = Yes it's ccuttee! Hahah.
Halima = Which Khairul Anwar are you thinking of? I know ther's a lot in this world~
FIENA♥ = VISITED! I LOVE YOU TOO((:
`aishah = Hahah. Thanks, ILYT(=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be