Hey.

Madrasah was fun today. SAHRA CAME! Got crazy with her, Murni & Susu during recess. Loler. &there was a photographer who came. Took our photos. Damn it lahh. Hahah.

Then went to WestMall with Shereen. She bought a ZINC bag, CONVERSE school shoes & presents for her friend. While me, just followed her around, accompanying her. She so bad lahh. I was already having a duper big headache & she went around and around all over! HMPF! But she treated me with Macs! Hahah. She wanted to repay all the things I've treated her last year. You know what I meant right Afida? Loler.

Then I wanted to buy track pants for PE. But the shop was close! :'(
&Aniyah didn't come. Plus I haven't finish homeworks! English assignment&PHYSICS! HELP PLEASE! I already have an idea for Physics but English assignment, seriously need help.

TAGGIES!!
` E-rAh! = Hahah. Yeah he's cute. Love ya too!
Halima = Order more from me? OKAY! I want to make sure you super gila! ¬ a fan of Balada Tun Fatimah. Just a fan of Hilsham Helzie. Hahah. Orang three kesiankan lahh orang tu jatuh okay? Now, what essay are you talking about?
wanyi ♥ = Funny? Don't lie to yourself dear TWY. &yeah that emo guy. Really a thing to go ROFL.
Halima = Who cares how many plasters you need? Hahah. Just kidding lahh! Don't be so childish ahh you. I don't friend you then you know~
fiida = Yay! I miss your posts! &you too!
` E-rAh! = Each time you tag GET WELL SOON, I will really get well. I mean, I'll just be with cough & not seteruk as before. Thanks! ILYT(:
Halima = Thanks OGNS! What for to ajak you? Menyibuk jer~ Hahah. &yes, St John can rock all we want(:
balada tun aishah umairah = Apehal dgn balada tun-tun ni? Hahah. Not obsess lahh. Just decided to post his pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be