Dreams are so scary. Imagined fighting with your bestest friend? Shook me up lahh!

So today was chilling. Farah was so funny during PE. It was going to rain and there were signs of lightning. MrYeo was still not at sight. Farah sat& laid out of the shelter. Telling us her last wishes before lightning strikes. She kept talking and talking and suddenly that thunder sound and she went "AHK!"

MrYeo came&had that PE test. Then it was Biology. I thought it was going to get more bloody than that. So not exciting! I'm scared of blood but that cartoon was so lame~
....BOOM! Slurpslurpslurp. TENGTENG!
Hahah. &there was a bug. WanYi hit it but it was still alive although two legs were injured and the wings were to no use. I brought it close to MsVanithat, thinking she loves to kill bug. But instead, she got scared &jumped back. Gosh! It was just a small bug lahh! Not a bettle which is more bigger. Hahah.

Had no real mood for recess. But LingLing&BelBel cheered me up. LingLing's fringe is so cute lahh! Hehes. Since it rained, the paradesquare was wet &went back straight to class. They crapped a lot lahh. Hahah. &was reminded of that stressed up guy at the garden yesterday. Hahah. That guy was staring to nowhere with a cramped face. Hahah. Even gave him a script of our own. "Why does this happen to me? I can't believe it! I can't take it!" Hahah. &he jumped down. No lahh! He disappeared suddenly. It was like a poof! LOL. &lots of people are getting cough these days huh? Kept EHEM-EHEMING! HMPF!

English was okay. Got songs to exercise our mouths. Hahah. Kelly Clarkson's! Wheets. Next was HelloKitty's lesson. It was okay. But she was too fast! HelloKitty catching choochootrain ahhs? Hehs. The period when she was supposed to go was fun. WanYi were thingking of ways to respect her leave or have fun with her leaving. The whole class was happy for HK to leave. LOL. CE was nothing. Did nothing except for talking. &thinking. Hahah. They were voting for teachers ... award. LOL. We were thinking of MsFoo &started to gossip when she came in the class. OhGod! LOL.

When to the drama. Had to partner Fahim but I don't care lahh. As long as I still got somebody to talk to, it was all fine. Balada Tun Fatimah was so ENTERTAINING &I can UNDERSTAND it. As if! Except for some funny parts including the dondang sayang &Kitul. That guy was cute. Hahah. Then saw the other drama teacher for the odd numbers. Blahblah. Back to school& it was quiet because seniors separated themselves meaning that SecOnes too had to separate ourselves.

Went home. Took 302 with Amirah, Shirin, Hafizah, Anisah &the two crazy people. Halima sat beside me. I was so bad to take her wallet &she didn't even realise it! Hahah. Passed to Amirah. 7her face was hell scared lahh. She got panic. I couldn't stop laughing. wondered why she didn't think I took her wallet? Loler. I couldn't help it anymore but I pitied her. So decided to give back her wallet. main-main jer lahh okay! Jangan angry-angry ahh.

Ooooh! Three more homeworks. Urghs!

TAGS
Halima = Ehh? Tak tanyer sey.
wanyi ♥ = You hav a fast-catching mind dear girl, you can get the thing easily lahh(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be