AHH! Vroom Vroom to school! Late like 15min? Erghs!

So did home nursing, then revised with NCOs. Then we had our trial exam! It was hard can? Things that clueless to us came out. &I suddenly forgot most of the things. Basic things! ABC. Airway, Breathing, Circulatory. I totally forgot about all of it except for breathing. I was going a, breathing, ccc..? I hope I pass it. I want my Lance Copral rank okay!

Then we had footdrill. Super tiring lahh. &I was sweating so much! They make us laugh but we can't laugh. How hard is that? &then Sec1&2 did our marching back turns for umpteenth times. I was almost close to let go. I'm sick okay! Had to run down and up for punishment. GOD! Joel was already having symptoms of fainting. Seiously, he was about to faint! &then went home.

Slept in the bus. Tired! Gosh! I want to sleep but there's going to be a kenduri later! Today is tiring, Tiring, TIRING!

&people like mak, kakak and Amirah are getting cough. I don't know if Amirah's cough is as bad as mak&kakak. They have been getting cough to a nearly one week! &it's kind of irritating especially when you're trying to do your work at home & loud coughing noises can be heard from toilet. Must ask them to go clinic if this continues! MUST!

MANY TAGGIES~
FIENA♥ = ILYT! <3#
natasha. = I love IslandHome! &thanks for liking my songs~
hidayah = I miss you too! Tak tahu bila nak meet~ &macam mana kau tau blog aku? <3#
AMY a.k.a ` E-rAh! = I LOVE AMY. I LOVE ` E-rAh!. I LOVE AMIRAH MOHAMMED YAMIN!
Halima = My blogskin is panas? Biar betul! Hahah. Thanks(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be