Ahhs. Today is so tiring!

Let see. Had to run for TAF! Then it was straight to PE. Halima's butt must shoot out when she throw huh? Hahah. Then it was Biology. Watched the brain surgery video.

Recess. Gosh! Food everywhere~ Hahah. Nevermind.

Next was lesson. But instead, we got 4 FREE PERIODS! It's like the first time ever to encounter a day when all your teachers are sick. &so a group came to our place. Camwhored in class. LOL. Sat behind. Like 6 people squeezed to that empty corner. Oh yes, 3 gals sat on me. Total OUCH! But I handled the pain~ I'm STRONG! Hahah. Back to that empty corner. Scolded by Nurul because of handphones. Then gossiped a bit and they got us to work for CE board. HMPF! Just when we want to get into a topic...

Sprayed red and I did the laundry drying part with Linglingling. After that was done, like 60 plus papers, went back to class. Totally running out of water. Used all the water in the body because of my sweats. In class, just laid around, energy loss. &when I said laid around, I really laid around. I laid on the floor, using my bag as a pillow. Hahah. Tell you I'm tired. I only ate 2 walnut cookie and 1 small bottle of water. Only had 15 minutes to eat. Pity me please. Hahah. No lahh.

CE. Did the CE board. Do you know how hot the weather was? IT WAS SUPERBLY HOT! Now I'm scared to withstand heat from hell. Back to CE board. Although I wasn't helpful enough, I still did some work okay! Stayed to see, I'm proud of my LingLing. She ran around the school to pass us everything. To the others too. Thanks. It was all there to see, who did the work and who didn't. Those who did, it's enough. Let the others do in turn now. &I was bloody hell tired. So was Aishah. I couldn't believe 4 people fasted today. &Basyirah, I pity you, wasted half of a day. So that left 3 fasting. Thanks Amirah, thanks for understanding&helping, I LOVE YOU!

Went to Lot1. In my feeling of tiredness, I still want to buy OCTIE for GIANT. I want it to have a friend in school. Hahah. WanYi, thank you, I LOOVE YOU! &went to LJS and saw 'SUN'. WanYi, stop smiling to yourself could you? Hahah.

Went home &slept straight away, I couldn't handle it anymore, all I could do was to sleep! Woke up at 8pm!!! Mak didn't wake me up for breakfasting. So bad! Yays! 6 more days to go. Ahh! Next week, I will fast for the full five days. &that 1 more day, this SAturday most probably. There won't be any training but I've an exam to study for. Goodbye~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be