Wahhs! 12&I'm awake. Okay, by this time, it's our FOLKDANCE LESSON! Or is it MT still? Okay, what am I crapping about? Nothing. This is just call boredom! Wakakah, extremely not funny.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
See how bored I am? Okay, maybe I'll change the blogskin&friendster background&try to finish my homeworks&study for STJOHN!!! AHHS! Tomorrow is trial exam! My brain can't squeeze every single thing! URGHS! Somebody help! Okay, I should be studying now but what am I doing? Blogging. GRR! Just a bit more~

Realised something. AMIRAH MOHAMMED YAMIN = AMY! I know I'm lame&very slow but too bad for me lahh can? Hahaha. Thaat thing that some people use to tease me. Crap can?

Suddenly I miss my sisters, girlfies, dearies and grandaughters! I know it's weird. But I really miss them. &I really feel like going out but my butt says no. Okay, everythig feels weird. My thoughts and feelings especially. What's hapening? LAAA! AHH! WHHHAAATT?!


TOTALLY CRAPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!


BASYIRAHH! = Yelahh. Bandies rock & great lahh. You stay chio&takecare okay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be