KKOOOFFFFFF! KKKOOFFFF!

Omg. I have been keeping this cough &it's getting worse. I used to pity Mak&Kakak but instead they passed the germs to me. So if any 1C-ian suddenly gets a coughing problem, blame it on me~

Okay, let's start the day with seeing Halima in 302, doing her ear, while I'm in 188. Lol. Then reached school& saw Amirah. Hahah. Reached school at the same time for the first time. MrOng just talked for TAF. He said he didn't worry for 1C-ians too much because we probably had SOLID MILK. Hahah.

Malay was boring today because my laughing pill went to the dentist. Cikgu kept on talking, making Farah & the last row laugh but you can see the first row was duper quiet.

Next was Maths. Skipped most of Maths because of the dentist. &it was so stupid lahh. Dental, classroom and back to dental. So troublesome. &the dentist was like, "Okay Najihah, can you open your mouth bigger? Very good! Are planning to put on braces? You can ..." She talked & talked to me. &she put this current to check whether my teeth is still alive. I know one of my teeth is dead because I can't feel a thing but my hand could feel the current already. Gosh! Have meet her again this Friday. Urghs! Have to stayback until 1.30pm. SUCKS!

Recess was ~. Nowadays recess makes me go moody. Eeeyer. There's no more fun in recess. But next was Art. Finished the menu thingy. Atiqah did a lot, NOT! Hmpf! &I attained on 69 for Art. A B3! I don't like lahh. Atiqah got the highest. Believe it or not, 97.6! Then we had to get into a new group for next week's stuffs. Got the birthday group. My group is an all girls group. FEBRUARY ROCKS! Sufyan got the best group. All girls except for him. &all of them are Nighthawks except for Shazlin.

Next was History. So sad to part with WanYi dear. Went to MT2. She thinks we can't read the textbook huh? She read everything from the text& didn't elaborate futher. How fun is that? &I was all drowsy until she gave us an easy quiz. Proves that it was so boring! &she talk like her name. You know Thomas&friends? Yeah, she speaks like them. It speed for one word is less than a second. I don't know why am I getting into Maths or Physics but it's true. GOD! Plus her handwritings really rocks, the other way round. I couldn't even understand a single thing. Rules was cursived into rulos. Marriages was cursived into mamages. Can you get the picture now?

So enough of that, it was Maths CT. Duper hard &I got a panic attack. That invigilator threatened us with the time, how can she do that? I rushed through the paper because of her stupid time! Left out 2 questions. Both on the n of the polygon. STUPID! SEE, THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET IF YOU NEVER STUDY!

I'm so angry with myself nowadays.
Things just don't fall to the right place because of me.
I'm getting worse at everything.
But acing my Literature really makes me happy.
I hope that would stay.
&my English totally sucks! I don't want to drop to NA lahh. I will be hated by Mak! She really hates me for not passing English. How sad is that? Trying to put more words in my own dictionary but that didn't work. I still suck, in your own words especially.

Plus, I always try to tell myself forget him. But, I just can't. Love really sucks. This crushing thingy is making me going insane. Can I continue life without liking someone? I think it wouldn't be possible. But, I just don't want to be sad anymore. It's not making life any better at this state. So what should I do?
What ever I just wrote are craps. Please ignore my feelings. Thank you. You can't do anything to help anyway.

wanyi ♥ = So sad but what can I do? It's my own fault anyway. &don't worry, Atq WON'T DARE to. Atmost, it's you who will bully her of MdmNat. Hahah.
Halima = I stupid whaat. That's why I TAKDE KEJE. Don't mind me ORANG GILA!
Halima = Free ajer suker ehk? Hahah. Saper tak suker eh.
` E-rAh! = Takyah miss me. I'll go home with you also kan? Hahah ILYT!
`LuQ = Okay, fine I'll tag~
Rani = Are you sure it has a good meaning? Hahah. Bedtime story. Lain kali tak boleh tido visit uhh. LOL. You take care too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be