Back!
Finally done with cakes/cupcakes. After much hesitation, I've decided to make a cake& give teachers a piece each. Haizz, all because my cupcakes were half-ruined.

I love KAKAK! She saved me! She helped me to bake all those things. Hahah. Pro lahh sey. &just now, there was a short circuit or something and so there was a blackout! Alarmed & scared lahh. Glad Kakak had her phone for the light. It happened twice and we couldn't even see a thing. SCARY! Imagine nobody around, all alone in the dark. I'm afraid of the dark, actually. Hehs.

Okay, time to bake the chocolate chip cookies or vanilla cookies. But I'm very tired! &I don't think Mak let me bake anymore. Planning to bake it after they sleep or 3am in the morning tomorrow. As if! Hahah. Well, later..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be