Heys again(:

Crap! Currently 1am in the morning &I'm blogging. Homeworks still not done. So angry with myself. Can't seem to find an idea for compo! &I still haven't revise yet. DUMBDUMB!

Well, today was the most boring day of the week. Goodness! &there was no P.E. today because of that welcoming thingy. Urghs! But at least I get to see Anisah&Fairuz performed 'Ain't No Other Man'. But we were the ones looking at their back side~ Bahhh!
We had to go to the hall for C.E. Presentation for Service-Learning Project. Damn boring. Went to Acu's house after that. Took bus with Shirin&Atq. It was quiet.

TRALALALALA~
Scanned the class photos. Helped out with the problems cousins facing with their cyber world. Went home around 4. So sad, cousins don't want to send me to bus stop. Slept until 8 plus?

Someone called. &I don't know who is it. It was so weird. I was like huh? Who is this? &the girl on the other line was like, are you okay? are you okay? I was totally confused. Just woke up, remember that! &the whole time, I tried to guess who was it. The voice is not the ones I hear everyday in school &it's privae number. Who was it??

Okay, got to finish up my homeworks! Not sure if I have to do journal for History~ Ms Nat was going to give us worksheets right? Urghs! TESTTESTTEST~!

TAGGIES~!
Halima = Okay, I get the part about the mosquito bite. But the second part, what the hell are you talking about?
` E-rAh! = I LOVE AMIRAH! <3
`LuQ = Yeah! 1C`07 rocks! But things could be better without You Know who~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be